Why should you exhibit?
- Hosting the technology and innovations in the field of global oral and dental health apparatus and equipment IDEX, will be held in 12-15th April 2018.
- IDEX is the world’s third largest fair of the sector in the world which is supported by Turkish Dental Businessmen and Association (DİŞSİAD) and Pozitif Fuarcılık A.Ş
- The biggest meeting platform of Eurasia Region (MENA Region, Balkans, Russia and CIS Countries)
- The overall dental market in Turkey is currently valued at US $177 million (€160 million); and is growing steadily at a rate of 6-7 per cent annually.
Discover Turkish Dental Market
Dental care is among the most import-dependent industries in Turkey.
The dental equipment import rate is almost 3 times higher than the export rate, amounting to US $52 million (€47 million) per year and %90 of the dental equipment in Turkey is imported.
The overall dental market in Turkey is currently valued at US $177 million (€160 million); and is growing steadily at a rate of 6-7 per cent annually.
The number of dentists in Turkey has increased 78% in last 5 years. In 2016, there were about 27,000 dentists and 39 universities in Turkey had dental faculties.
Total health care spending in Turkey is forecast to reach US $71 billion (€64 billion) by 2017.
- Dental Units
- Dental X-ray Equipment
- Laser Devices
- Dental Computed Tomography Devices
- Panaromic and Cephalometric Systems
- Dental Compressors, Surgical Aspiration System
- Detartaring Equipment
- Filling Equipment with Beams
- Aerator Heads and Micromotors
- Oral Camera and Digital Radiography Equipments
- Endodontic Products
- Implant Systems
- Periodontal Surgery Equipment
- Dental Diagnosis Systems
- Laboratory Consumables
- Sterilization and Disinfection Products
- Aesthetic Dentistry Products
- Disposable Products
- Dental Furniture, Dental Office Software
Post Show Report, PDF Download